Monday, May 3, 2010

Wet n Wild's Feelin' Regal

 

Wet n Wild's Color Icon Regal Quad ($5) instantly caught my attention because of its deep smokey colors. I'm also still liking the packaging. Again, it contains one shadow that is mostly pure glitter. Think silver disco ball. I'm a bit scared to use it, because whenever I use any glitter on my eyes, they burn.


Such a cam-whore you are.


The colors included are the glittery silver, a lilac shimmer, a pretty plum-pink, and a deep pure black. 


These Wet n Wild palettes are a steal. It's enough to make me want them. But they all won me over with their great pigmentation and fun colors. 

I believe this completes my series of all the new Wet n Wild products I obtained from the new collection (as well as all the products I even own from them).

I really wish I could review wear-time and such for you guys, but I have so many eyeshadows and palettes, It's hard for me to find time to try them out. I'll definitely be trying out a look with this quad though, it's just too pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails