Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BeautyTicket.com 20% Off Everything

Tomorrow, use code CITY20 for 20% off your total Beautyticket.com order! Beauty Ticket has a lot of name brand cosmetic items at discounted prices, you can pick up products from YSL, Smashbox, Stila, etc.. They also offer a standard shipping rate =). I also want to mention that they'll have an Urban Decay private sale on June 16th-18th (meaning you have to sign up as a member- it's FREE).


Will you guys pick anything up for 20% off?

*I'm really sorry I haven't updated for a while, I was trying so hard to do it regularly. I probably won't undate for awhile. Dead week is next week, and then I have finals, factor in that I'm a full time student and I work two jobs... means that I wont have free time for awhile. Final essays and projects too! I'm trying to make free time, but I can't promise =(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails