Saturday, May 22, 2010

Smashbox $5 Dollar Deals at Ulta!

Seriously, I come across the greatest deals when I'm trying to cute back on spending. 

I get really bored at work, and so I sit here browsing random makeup sites like a creepy lurker.

Right now, Ulta.com has three Smashbox products for only $5! You can get the Eyeshadow Duo in Glow Getter, Lip Enhancing Gloss Duo in Luster and Pout, and Blush/Soft Lights Duo in Undercover. Yeah that's right, you can get TWO lipglosses for $5 total. Crazy, I know. I'm not a huge fan of Smashbox eyeshadows, but I think I'll give this a go. The only problem is, I hate paying for shipping, which means I have to find another $35 worth of product to get free shipping.. what to get?

I'm trying to cut back and get rid of most of my makeup, and just buy high quality items like MAC, Dior, and Chanel every once in awhile. Quality over quantity! But these deals keep getting to me...

FIVE DOLLA HOLLA!

What do you think? Yay or nay?

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Urban Decay Face Case on ULTA?

    http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2217382&productId=xlsImpprod2130186&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80045

    Seems like a great deal ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Yuki: Yeah I have =) But it's super small.. and I already have the eyeshadow colors so I figured it'd be useless. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails