Monday, May 10, 2010

FOTD: Mother's Day Minimalist Sunday

My mom doesn't like that I'm obsessed with makeup. She stands her ground on her idea that I don't need it. We went out today with my sisters for mother's day, and she was pleased that I did a very simple neutral eye. Ah, me and my mom are nothing alike. Combining my mom's preferences with it being a Sunday meant another brown day. I'm aware that you can't really see my makeup in my photos... I really don't know how other bloggers do it...

Face:
Korres Oil-Free Silicon Primer
Revlon PhotoReady foundation in 006
Eve Pearl concealer in Light
Rimmel stay-matte pressed powder (to counteract the shimmery foundation)
NYX Taupe blush (to contour)
ULTA Blush in Afternoon Delight
Nars Albatross

Nothing on the lips but Softlips balm


Eyes:
UDPP
Too Faced beige eyeshadow
MAC Mythology (all over lid)
Victoria's Secret Between the sheets (crease)
MAC Knight (outer corner)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black
Loreal Telescopic mascara

Me and my mom =)

I'm wearing: Top & belt by Forever21, shorts from WetSeal, boots from Alloy

It decided to get really hot today. I mean HOT. Which is strange because we've been having 60 degree highs (AH the northwest). But it'll rain again tomorrow...

After we ate we went to the mall, and I got this super cute Nine West bag from Marshalls <3

She looks like a doll in real life.

How was your guy's Mother's Day? And importantly, what does your mother think about you and all your makeup?

5 comments:

  1. My mother is just like yours in terms of MU ;)

    Lovely outfit and I actually really like neutral MU on you because you are naturally beautiful!
    And you got yourself a looooooovely bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SummerBabe: Thanks =) The stupid chain strap is irritating though. It makes so much noise in class....

    @jenniderleeyt: Thank you =) Benefits of using a straighteneer to curl my hair. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so adorable! You and your mom are gorgeous ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg good deal on the bag! its super pretty. id rock it! ps im following :)

    here i am http://kaleidoscopeeyes67.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails