Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dirt Cheap Barbie Loves Stila Products!

I'm hyperventilating right now.

As you guys know, Stila released a makeup collection for Barbie. Well, they're still on the Stila site for 40 buck-a-roos. I was just browsing slickdeals.net and ran across a post about the BarbieCollector.com website having barbies on clearance for super cheap. Being a girl, I checked out the clearance site, and they had all four Stila barbie collector pots for $10! Thats freakin' amazing! If you buy by the 18th, you get another 20% off, making them 8 dollars a piece! By getting them all, I'll be paying 32 dollars!

Shipping is FREE with code A28774 (says it expired last year but it worked!)


Clearance section is HERE

Jump on this deal before its gone!

2 comments:

  1. awesome deals. just picked up 2 for myself! thanks for letting us followers know ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals, to bad they don`s ship to europe :S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails