Thursday, May 13, 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay Inspired Boho Summer

Awhile ago I was browsing through Sephora's site (as always) and came across the "Get the Look" section on the Urban Decay page. I immediately fell in love with the "Get Baked" look. The eyes just seemed to pop, and I'm way into bronze looks. There's a tutorial of it HERE. I decided to recreate this look by doing a more wearable version that wouldn't make me look like I'd gone color happy.

 From Sephora's Urban Decay page


Products used:
UDPP
Lorac eyeshadow in Beige (highlight)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Baked (all over lid)
NYX eyeshadow in Cedar Wood (crease)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Bourbon (upper lashline)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Flipside (lower lashline)
Loreal Telescopic Mascara

As you can see, my makeup is a lot more toned down, Urban Decay's liner lines are a lot thicker and bolder. I really like the look, but *sigh* it looks bangin' on the blonde model. This look is more suitable for blondes with paler skin. I'm a tan brunette and I feel like it was a bit much with my complexion and bronzer.

1 comment:

  1. you makeup looks exactly like the PIC. very impressed =) xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails