Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon


First of all, I need to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

On to the review...

Ever since Hard Candy said "Adios" to Sephora, and "Hay-Lo" to Walmart, they've been getting a lot of talk for the cheap prices. I went to Wal-mart the other day and picked up Hard Candy's Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon Peach ($7). I have an affinity for baked blushes and this one reminded me a lot of MAC's MSFs. Plus, at 7 buck-a-roos it's a great deal.

Packaging is just so-so. A simple silver colored plastic casing. The blush looks amazing though. I'm a peachy type of person. Honeymoon is a true peach with purple veining, not really pink like Walmart's photo shows. On another note, Walmart is offering free shipping to home with this product right now ;).


Aw, look how photogenic she is. 


Pigmentation is pretty good. I've read various reviews where people complain about the color payoff. I think it's pretty decent. My brush really has no problem picking up the color. I love the color even though I'm a bit tanner so it's tougher to show up.

Have you guys tried any Hard Candy products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails