Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wild Thang! You Make My Heart Sing!


I'm not a big nail polish person. Reason being because I don't have time to care about my nails. I paint my nails two times a months, TOPS. I'm also not a base/top coat person. I'm impatient that way. So it's a surprise that I'd do a nail polish review.

Essie's Wild Thing Nail Polish is a berry color with slight shimmer. You can't tell by the picture that there's shimmer (I'm wearing two coats by the way, one is much too sheer). The bottle color is way darker with more glitter, so I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a plummy-sparkly color. Nevertheless, the texture is very good and the color's great. I personally am not really a red/pink nails type of gal, but the evenness of the polish is enough to win me over. Plus, drying time was quite short.

SEXY.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails