Tuesday, March 30, 2010

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara


Thank god, a mascara with a normal wand

"Swatches": (Again, excuse my no make-up face)


You guys are probably thinking my lashes don't look that different before and after. I however, really like this mascara regardless. The formula is smooth and I do like the way it makes my lashes look. They just look darker and a tad thicker. I'm sad that it didn't do much for length. Oh well. I think it's a pretty good mascara, but that might be just because I'm still a wee bit annoyed at Lash Stiletto Voluptuous. I'm aware that it seems my lashes look a little shorter after... but that's because my lashes don't hold a curl so they fell!

I say you should give it a try =)


*I was just looking at my old review for the lash stiletto, and the pictures are so crappy in comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails