Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shopping List: MAC In The Groove


I feel like I've been waiting forever and a day for the MAC In The Groove collection to come out. It finally will release here in the U.S. om July 8th. I've been looking at the pictures a lot lately, as I do with new collections, contemplating what I want. What really helped me is Karla's swatches of the collection HERE. Thanks to swatches, I've completely turned my list around.

Things I'm planning to snatching:

Stereo Rose MSF: This is probably the most sought after item for me. It first released in 2005 and it's finally making another appearance. It's a corally-pink with gold/bronze veining.

A Little Bit of Sunshine Mineralize Blush Duo : I feel like this will work more as a bronzer, which I'm totally ok with. I'm actually more interested in New Vibe, which is a rose and bronze, but it looks too much like another blush I'll be picking up from the MAC goodbyes section of their site.

Making It Easy Mineralize Eyeshadow Trio: I originally wanted in the Groove, but after seeing swatches, the olive threw me off. Making It Easy is a reddish-brown, dark beige, and rose beige. I'm really interested in the formulations of this, because I've heard that their more satin, so no major glitter fall out!

MAC Jazzed Cremesheen Lipstick: I'm still on the fence about this one. While the swatches show a nice coral color, I'm afraid it'll be too strong for me. We'll see.

It all comes down to what they look like in person. I'll probably order Stereo Rose first before it releases in the off-chance it sells out. Everything else, I think I'll have to see in person. Sometimes photos are sneaky like that ;)

Are you ladies liking anything from the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails