Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Urban Decay Deals at Ulta!

Yes, another post about another good deals (can you tell I spend ALOT of time shopping?)
Ulta has Urban Decay Smoke Out Kits for only $19.99!!! (Originally $34 each!)
Yeah, I hyperventilated a little when I saw this... The kits each include four eyeshadows, a mascara, and two eyeliners (including the loved 24/7 pencil in zero)
It comes in three colors: (Pictures from Ulta.com)

Sweet Lucy (silvery gray):
Ju-Ju (rich brown):
Yerba (greens):
Get them HERE!
AHHH! I want them ALL! GIMME GIMME!

Ulta also has an exclusive Urban Decay Mother's Day Face Case:
Only $14.00!
It comes with 3 eyeshadows, one blush, and 3 lipglosses. Check it HERE.

I'm not really wanting the Face Case, not too keen on the colors, but the Smoke out kits are a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww why are you doing this to me? :D I will stop reading your blog, everytime I stop by you have another great store that doesnt ship to europe :D

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @SummerBabe: I'm sorry! I keep doing this to you! All these great steal in the US... lol. Does Europe have any bargains?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails