Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cinique Sale at Gilt

I LURVE SAMPLE SALES AT HAUTELOOK AND GILT. 

Gilt groupe usually doesn't do beauty sales, so this is exciting!
Gilt, unlike hautelook, is invitation only, so here's mine for you: http://www.gilt.com/invite/jhuyn
Yes, I do get money for referring, so it'll be awfully nice of you to use my invite (YES you do need an invite, lol)

Things I'm interested in:



The 3-step skincare intro kits for dry combo skin $17 (Orig. $24)


Eye favorite collections for $24 (Orig. $36)

Of course, there's a lot more too! There's lip products, more skin care, fragrances, and men's.
Shipping is kind of high ($7.95 for orders under $50) but I'll bite my tongue... 

See anything you like?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. I've just taken a look and I want the eye favorites collection too!! Ahh too many sales going on right now between this and Sephora's F&F..

    xx
    http://yetanotherbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad they dont ship in europe :S

    I am having a GIVEAWAY (Chanel particuliere nail polish, OPI, CG, The Body Shop, Ciate, NYX, H&M, Garnier,...) and you are welcome to join if you like ;)

    All your readers are welcome too ;)

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marti:
    lol temptation was worse around xmas when EVERYONE had F&F sales. I'm a victim on consumerism. I JUMP on good deals lol.

    @SummerBabe: Yeah! I saw your giveaway and I'll be entering soon =) it's great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails