Thursday, June 17, 2010

Steal: Benefit Stay Put Set- $10!

Hey there guys.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in over two weeks. There's been so much going on, but I'm finally done with finals. I'm also getting over some personal issues with my boyfriend and hopefully I can get back into the blogging game. I do have some new products that I'd like to review for you guys, so hopefully I'll be catching up in the next few weeks. And I was getting so good at posting regularly too! I just have so much going on in my life =(. I'm on break at work right now and figured I should post what's been going on.

Anyways, I don't know if you guys remember the Benefit To Go Bestsellers set that Sephora released awhile ago for $10. I got it and liked it, and I just browsed the site and they have a new one up =)!

It's called the Stay Put Set, and it's only $10!

It comes with:
.09 OZ Stay Don't Stray (eye primer)
.11 Erase Paste in Medium (concealer)
.11 Creaseless cream shadow in RSVP

The sizes aren't even that small. The regular size erase paste is .15 oz and regular sized cream shadows are .16 oz. The only dramatic difference is the eye primer, which has a weight of .33 oz for the regular size compared to this .09 oz.

I always browse Sephora and find items that they have yet to advertise, but I'm sure they will soon =)

This set, like the last, is a good way to try out mini-products before buying the full-size. Last time, I liked High-beam and Some Kind-a Gorgeous and ended up buying full sizes. Never mind that I changed my mind on the Some Kind-a Gorgeous and canned it...

I've been meaning to try their new primer, and I'm always a fan of their cream shadows. This is the perfect way to do just that. I really wish they stuck moonbeam in here though...

What do you guys think? Did you like the last mini set?

P.S. The HTML on my site seems to be off, are the boxes off on the above picture?



1 comment:

  1. Nope, the boxes are fine for me... no HTML problems. Welcome back to blogging. =) Too bad Australia doesn't have these!! It'd be ridiculously expensive to try and get one from the States anyhow..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails