Saturday, June 5, 2010

Essence Cometics: 2 New Collections! Vampires on Holiday

I've blogged about the German brand before. Essence just became available in the U.S. this year when it launched to ULTA. Their premise is super-cheap-whilst-still-cute products. I've become a bit bored with them because I see the same old tired products at ULTA. Recently, I heard about two new collections, both available come July. Question is: Will it come to ULTA or is it a German exclusive?

The two collections are "Twilight" and "Return to Paradise". Yeah, that's right. They're making a Twilight collection.If you guys are aware, there's already been makeup made (twilightbeauty.com), which comes in the lines Luna or Volturi. Nordstrom also makes team Edward or team Jacob palettes (lame, I know).
Heres a disclaimer: I am NOT a Twilight fan. I just never understood the appeal. However, I AM a make-up fan =).

Twilight:

It's a little boring to me. It's a cute idea to have the eyeshadows shaded like a moon, but the colors are a but ho-hum.Not pictured are two more nail poilish shades, two more lip glosses, and a glitter eye pencil. I MIGHT want to get the shimmer powder pictured =)

The more exciting collection for me is Return to Paradise:


How cute is that? The colors are really pretty, and I HEART baked eyeshadows. Other products that aren't shown: another baked shadow trio, another liner, and another lipgloss. I really like the shimmer powder, because it reminds me a lot of Benefit's powder packaging =). I REALLY like cute and neat boxes.

I'm really crossing my fingers that these get released at ULTA beside the regular line!

What do you guys think? Tempting? Or pass?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails