Sunday, September 12, 2010

Belated August Favorites

GAH. I know this is super late. I feel like I'm always apologizing for my lack of blogging. Forgive me again!
This post has been ready to post since the beginning of the month, but I haven't had any free time =(.
Lately I've been using the same products almost everyday, with the same exact looks. I really enjoy my easy routine now, I've cut the time I do my makeup in half!

Nars Laguna Bronzer: This has been the ONLY cheek product I've been using. I use it to contour and skip the blush. It gives a nice tan/glow affect that looks polished. Plus, it takes me less than a minute to do.

Maybelline The Falsies mascara: I've had this for awhile now but never got around to using it because I'm a regular Full n Soft user. This really does give your lashes dramatic volume and length. However, the wand is too awkward for me to want to use on my bottom fringe.
Loreal Linuer Intense: Easy cat eye. Nuff said. Only problem is that it isn't waterproof at ALL, so be careful.

MAC Cork e/s: Blends wonderfully in the crease, or I can use it as an all over lid color for a minimalist brown look.
Maybelline Age rewind concealer: I've just reviewed this so you guys no how much I love it =).

Rock and Republic lipgloss in Muse: If you guys remembered, I didn't like this when I first got it. It looks really sheer on the lips and is pointless. However, paired on top of a nude lipstick, it tones down the drastic nude and gives a peachy sheen.

August was a minimal makeup month, and it's been continuing into September... I admit it, I've been lazy with my routine!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a newbie Nars LOVER! I used their foundation & powder. My skin has cleared up sooo MUCH since using this foundation vs. others. I havent tried their blush....I need to check it out!

    http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails