Sunday, August 22, 2010

Remington 3-In-1 Hair Styler: How to look like you just don't care


Waves are hard to accomplish when you have naturally straight hair. I also don't want to fuss with straightening irons and curlers because my hair is already damaged as-is. I also am not down with braiding my hair and waiting. What if I told you there was a way to get beach waves and blow dry your hair all in one go? Meet my Remington 3-in-1 hair styler!


It's a blowdryer with three attachments. One to volumize (like a diffuser), a nozzle that directs heat for smooth blowouts, and a wind tunnel that creates waves. I use the wave attachment to blowdry and wave my hair all at once. The dryer itself is nice, because it has different settings, including an "eco" one. Basically, you insert a damp section of your hair into the tunnel, and it whips your hair into dreads.It takes awhile, but the results are pretty darn good. I set the style with Sunsilk's Waves of Envy wave enhancing spray and I'm good to go. My favorite attachment that I use the most is the flat nozzle that directs heat. I use it with a round barrel brush for a smooth volumized blow



For a full tutorial on how to use the wave attachment, watch Jen's (frmheadtotoe) in-depth video on her blog: http://www.frmheadtotoe.com/2010/07/natural-beachy-olsen-waves-remington.html

What's your favorite way to get beachy waves, without the beach?

7 comments:

  1. Your makeup looks pretty here, lol. Found your blog on soompi, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're gorgeous! I miss my long hair now =/ hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! love your hair in this thread! :)
    could you tell me if you are wearing lenses (color) and if so, what model/make? :) they are so pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had long hair! Do you have highlights?

    Sophie x
    http://beauty-comesfromwithin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ wuiguimei: thanks =) always happy to meet another fellow soompier!

    @Nikki: I felt the same way when I had shoulder length hair lol. took me foreverrrr to grow out

    @haeri: theyre Geo Tri-Color lenses in brown =) they add color but no enlargement

    @Sophie: I gave myself a bad highlight job a year ago and redyed over it right away, and that's the result. lol ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this blowdryer makes everyone's hair looks different. Yours actually looks like a beachy look, while mine looks like it's been curled with a curling iron. Nonetheless, very handy tool! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails