Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Favorites

I feel like I rarely do favorites because I switch products so often. And once I do find products I use a lot, I don't want to feature them over and over in favorites. July worked out because I fell in love with products that I haven't featured before.


EcoTools Bronzer (kabuki) brush: LOVE. I know this has been featured on a lot of blogs already, but I figured one more wouldn't hurt. This brush is great. I've been using it all summer to apply by bronzer. The bristles are dense and it has a thick sturdy handle. Not the best for travel, but I love how soft and dense it is.
NYX e/s in Iced Mocha: This is a color very similar to Satin Taupe by MAC. It's the perfect all over the lid color, and is so easy to apply and wear.
The Body Shop Shea Butter lip butter: This stuff is awesome. It's so moisturizing for my lips. I use it slathered on at night. The smell is also very "natural", nothing fruity or floral.
MAC Peachstock lipstick: This has actually been a favorite for months now. I bring it with me everytime I leave the house. It's a good nude with peach. The peach add-in is nice so I can avoid looking dead.


Korres Monoi Oil Warm bronzer: This is a good bronzer to use because it leaves a natural bronze look, since it's not very dark.
MAC Stereo Rose MSF: I've already talked about how much I love this. I've seriously worn this almost every day since I've gotten it. It creates such a lovely flush and sheen on my cheeks. The bronze veining creates a golden glow with the coral blush.

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer pot in SC03: This is everything you need to hide flaws disguised as a little pot. One side is for undereyes, the other is for blemishes (etc), and when you unscrew it, there's  setting powder underneath.
NARS Pressed powder in Beach: Even though I'm not a big powder person, this NARS one is great. It keeps my from getting oily from the summer sun, and it's definitly not cakey. I only use it on days that are super hot, and if then, very lightly.
Revlon Colorstay Active foundation in 07 Golden Beige: First of all, this is a good color match for NC35-ers. Second, I LOVE this formula. I never hear anyone talking about this foundation, but in my opinion, it actually works better than its Colorstay counterpart.

Bye July, Helloooo August!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely favs!!I love Korres and stereo rose looks so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favourites!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails