Sunday, August 1, 2010

Coupon: $10 off $25 at Beauty.com! & Free Shipping!

 I love it when I can get a discount on prestige cosmetics. I'm so happy I stumbled across this great deal =). Beauty.com has free shipping over 25 also. I snagged a NARS blush for $16 SHIPPED. Talk about a great deal!



If you didn't know, Beauty.com sells a lot of prestige brands, like NARS, Urban Decay, Stila, and Korres. (ETC!)

You can get 10 dollars off 25 by clicking HERE at beauty.com. You must follow this link to get the discount. 

The discount will not show up in the cart. It won't show up until the step before you actually submit the order.


The above link IS a referral code, but, the only way for you to get the discount is by going through the referral =). You can sign up and then refer others also!

Tell me what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails