Monday, October 4, 2010

New "Travel -Sized" Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: STEAL!

For those of you who have wanted to try out Laura Mercier's famous tinted moisturizer but didn't want to fork out $42 dollars for it, here's a great buy for you =). Sephora is offering a "travel size" version of it for only $19.50! And when I use the word "travel" I mean, it's 1 oz, the size of most full sized foundations on the market. The full size is only 1.5 oz. Do the math, getting the travel size is a MUCH better deal =). Too bad I already own three of the full size ones or I would jump at this deal! There's only two colors available, Nude and Sand, which are the most popular colors, and the ones I personally use. Now's the perfect time to try it if you haven't already!

Reviews on makeupalley.

Check it out HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Oh cool, I might check it out! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks for sharing! I've been wanting to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love it when bloggers share the wealth. Kudos to you!!

    http://thejazzyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails