Sunday, January 30, 2011

Quick Snap: I change shapes just to hide in this place.


*I'm putting off homework right now and am killing time by making faces. Isn't it strange how many expressions the human face can make? As always, I've been swamped with school and work. I've been at school for most of the day, studying, on a SUNDAY. That's what it's been like this term. I've also been getting in the habit of posting every two weeks. Which is really bad. So once in a while, expect some filler posts to keep you updated on me (to let you know I'm still alive).
*I'd like some ideas on some posts you ladies are interested in. I used to do a post review just for one item, and I didn't know if it's too boring or not. Let me know what you'd like to see!
*I hate hate hate my banner but am feeling very uncreative, I need help!
*Forget homework! I'm going to go watch the new episode of Bones. 

 My current favorite song:

3 comments:

  1. I like your reviews =) they're funny, but informational. I don't think they're boring at all. I also like when you include a lot of swatches in your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy well-written, indepth reviews but post what ever comes to mind! If you have an idea but no time to blog, just write a NTS so when you do have time, you have loads to write about :)
    About Bones, I'm so frustrated with the new season! I really thought Dr. Brennan & Booth were finally getting together! And I don't like the way they killed off the Gravedigger in the latest episode of Bones. It almost feels obvious that Max has something to do with the sniping :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the input!

    @Ashley: Believe me, Brennan and booth are going to be together! even if i have to off hannah myself! =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails