Surprised to hear from me?
Yes, it's been a few months since you've read any posts from me, but now is as good a time as ever for me a make a meek comeback ;).
Truth be told, I stopped blogging because I moved out of my parent's house and into my own apartment downtown. As confident as I was that I would catch the blogging bug again, it just never happened. And another thing, I have yet to install internet in my apartment. Believe me, blogging is really hard when you don't have a wifi connection. After I moved out, I was sure that my next post would be of my new apartment, but it just never happened! My tiny studio always seems unfinished, and with a new job and all, I've been on a temporary hiatus.
Well, I had been receiving emails for awhile now inquiring about my blog sale that I had promised eons ago. Imagine how difficult it is to conduct a blog sale when all of my things are at my parent's house, AND I have no internet. Well, it's Christmas after all, and I clumsily took some candid shots of a FEW items while I'm at my parent's. These barely make a dent into the hoard I've been trying to diminish, but I figure now was a good as time as any. Forgive me for the horrible iPhone photos.
I'm sticking to only a few products like limited editions because I have to take off!
1. First come first serve. Post a comment with what you want && your paypal address and I'll invoice you the total cost (excluding any items that someone has already claimed before you).
2. You must pay within 24 hours upon acceptance of invoice (please ;) ).
3. Shipping is $3, 50 cents per additional item. Max $7. Canada: Shipping is $4, 50 cents per additional item. I'm trying not to do international sales unless you're really desperate, just let me know and I'll find out the price of shipping.
4. I'll be shipping to your paypal address unless you say otherwise when making a payment!
5. No returns sorry! I'll package everything well, but I'm not responsible for lost or damaged packages!
Granted, I'll be operating from my phone's 3g and email, so please be patient. Either that or the starbucks across from my apartment. (Classy, I know).
Most items are brand new or only swatched/used a few times, any more and they'll be noted.
Mac MSFS in : Brunette ($20), Blonde ($20), Pink Porcelain ($20), Cheeky Bronze ($20), Shimpagne ($20), Light Flush ($25), Naked You (Received from a trade, never used, but it looks like she used it about 10x?) ($30)
Blush of Youth Beauty Powder ($20)
Mac Mineralized Blushed/ Normal blushes in : Earth to Earth ($15), Love Thing ($13), Bi-Tone ($15), Sweetness ($13), The Perfect Cheek (90% left?) ($8), Pinch o Peach (85% left?) ($8) , Eversun ($13)
Stereo Rose MSF: ($40)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige (80% left) ($17)
Korres bronzer in Sunglow light 02 ($8)
Benefit Dallas Blush ($18)
Nars blush in: Lovejoy ($20), Dolce Vita ($20), Douceur (Used 10x)($18), Super Orgasm (partly broken :(, 90% left?) ($8)
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand ($30)
Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup in Trance ($8)
Korres Watermelon Tinted Moisturizer in 02 Honey (used 1X) ($10)
MAC Select spf 15 Moistureblend foundation in NC25 (Used 3x with stipple brush) ($15)
Rock and Republic blushes in :
Rock and Republic Pressed powder in Satin ($17)
Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette ($70)
Au Revoir, and thanks for sticking by me my lovelies!