Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! && A few things up for sale

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Surprised to hear from me?

Yes, it's been a few months since you've read any posts from me, but now is as good a time as ever for me a make a meek comeback ;).

Truth be told, I stopped blogging because I moved out of my parent's house and into my own apartment downtown. As confident as I was that I would catch the blogging bug again, it just never happened. And another thing, I have yet to install internet in my apartment. Believe me, blogging is really hard when you don't have a wifi connection. After I moved out, I was sure that my next post would be of my new apartment, but it just never happened! My tiny studio always seems unfinished, and with a new job and all, I've been on a temporary hiatus. 

Well, I had been receiving emails for awhile now inquiring about my blog sale that I had promised eons ago. Imagine how difficult it is to conduct a blog sale when all of my things are at my parent's house, AND I have no internet. Well, it's Christmas after all, and I clumsily took some candid shots of a FEW items while I'm at my parent's. These barely make a dent into the hoard I've been trying to diminish, but I figure now was a good as time as any. Forgive me for the horrible iPhone photos.

I'm sticking to only a few products like limited editions because I have to take off! 


Ground rules:
1. First come first serve. Post a comment with what you want && your paypal address and I'll invoice you the total cost (excluding any items that someone has already claimed before you).
2. You must pay within 24 hours upon acceptance of invoice (please ;) ).
3. Shipping is $3, 50 cents per additional item. Max $7. Canada: Shipping is $4, 50 cents per additional item. I'm trying not to do international sales unless you're really desperate, just let me know and I'll find out the price of shipping.
4. I'll be shipping to your paypal address unless you say otherwise when making a payment!
5. No returns sorry! I'll package everything well, but I'm not responsible for lost or damaged packages!

Granted, I'll be operating from my phone's 3g and email, so please be patient. Either that or the starbucks across from my apartment. (Classy, I know).

Most items are brand new or only swatched/used a few times, any more and they'll be noted.


Mac MSFS in : Brunette ($20), Blonde ($20), Pink Porcelain ($20), Cheeky Bronze ($20), Shimpagne ($20), Light Flush ($25), Naked You (Received from a trade, never used, but it looks like she used it about 10x?) ($30)
Blush of Youth Beauty Powder ($20)


Mac Mineralized Blushed/ Normal blushes in : Earth to Earth ($15), Love Thing ($13), Bi-Tone ($15), Sweetness ($13), The Perfect Cheek (90% left?) ($8), Pinch o Peach (85% left?) ($8) , Eversun ($13)
Stereo Rose MSF: ($40)


Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige (80% left) ($17)
Korres bronzer in Sunglow light 02 ($8)
Benefit Dallas Blush ($18)
Nars blush in: Lovejoy ($20), Dolce Vita ($20), Douceur (Used 10x)($18), Super Orgasm (partly broken :(, 90% left?) ($8)


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand ($30)
Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup in Trance ($8)
Korres Watermelon Tinted Moisturizer in 02 Honey (used 1X) ($10)
MAC Select spf 15 Moistureblend foundation in NC25 (Used 3x with stipple brush) ($15) 

 

Rock and Republic blushes in :
Bedroom ($20), Call Me ($35), Foreplay ($20), Immoral ($20), Kinky ($20), Lust ($20), Seduce ($20), Shameless ($20), Spank ($20), Xrated ($20)
Rock and Republic Pressed powder in Satin ($17)


Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette ($70) 

Au Revoir, and thanks for sticking by me my lovelies!

xoxo
 



39 comments:

  1. I'm interested in Lust & Seduce and I was wondering if you had any Feedback on MUA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!

    Interested in:
    Pinch o Peach (85% left?) ($10), Call Me, and Bedroom. I'm looking up swatches :) xryuusei@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh are Love Joy and Dolce Vita brand new? Oh actually, just R&R Bedroom. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. R&R bedroom please
    my mail is luba891@gmail.com
    Paypal- luba_1988@walla.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock & Republic Call Me, Immoral & X rated

    Paypal: x@ingeniouz.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take Spank, Kinky, and Foreplay as well.

    Paypal: x@ingeniouz.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been waiting for your blog sale for ages but you disappeared for so long! Good to see your back!

    If by luck the R&R blushes in Call Me, Foreplay and Lust become available paypal me (ashley_1991@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like R & R Shameless, Call Me, and Bedroom - pmwest83@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just paid, and everything on Paypal is current. Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I'm back again. Not sure if you still have R&R Shameless, but I'd like to purchase that one if you still do. Please let me know! My paypal is: x@ingeniouz.net

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny,

      Just got your invoice, but I was able to pick up Shameless from another blog sale. Thank you though :) I have already canceled the invoice.

      --Dhara

      Delete
    2. No problem! I'm really sorry for my obscenely late response !

      Delete
  11. Hi I was wondering if you still had seduce, the perfect cheek, pinch o peach, and shimpagne? my paypal is ginger_8484@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I just saw the invoice and yes, still interested. Will pay soon.

      Delete
    2. Hi I sent you an email to your gmail account...did you get it?

      Delete
  12. Love this all!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and enter it!
    Enter and double your chances of winning! See you there! :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog:)
    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free Mulberry outlet!! I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi are you still selling your mac blushes?

    ReplyDelete
  17. my email is babie_blue14@hotmail.com please email me i'd like to buy some of your mac msf and nars blush

    ReplyDelete
  18. are you still selling the rock and republic blushes in seduce and shameless?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette ($70) still available??
    Please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is the Mac MSF in Blonde still avaliable?? I've noticed you havent responded to many comments recently and am not sure if this sale is still active!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and my paypal email is sophisr@gmail.com

      Delete
  21. Hi do u still have the Alice in wonderland palette and what all comes with and what condition?

    redhot_lala@yahoo.com

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey,
    Have you still got your bi-tone blush?

    ReplyDelete
  23. OH MYYYY *** ICH LIEBEEEEEEEE MAC
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi i know this is an old post but are you still selling the alice in wonderland palette?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mac Pinch o Peach forgetmaenot@yahoo.com if your still selling.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was wondering do you still have the urban decay Alice in wonderland palette? Is there any way to negotiate the price chinglan6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. omg you have so many shades of blushes that's amazing!!

    It will be awesome if you can check out my new inspiration post!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Do you have anything left? I would be interested please email me Nikiluvsmakeup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Worth a shot bi tone and eversun plz aleena2051@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is the Alice in wonderland pallet still available?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails